Thursday, January 4, 2007

Cupini's: 25 E 12th St

Thursday, January 4, 2007
I got two words for you: annoyingly cheerful. There's one dude who's always at the register or otherwise hovering around the joint who must be the manager or the owner. I don't know and I don't want to know. He looks so eager to be nice and to please, but his words are dripping with bullshittery.

"And how can I help you this afternoon sir?"

"Happy Holidays and enjoy your meal sir!"

Can't people just be normal? They don't have to act like my personal manservant for me to like the place. This dude is straight out of those preposterously inaccurate McDonald's ads. He's probably just a freaky right-wing Christian. He has that look in his eye.

Oh yeah, the food's pretty good and fast. Check it out.

0 comments:

Your Ad Here
 
Copyright 2007-2011 by Kansas City Lunch Spots. All Rights Reserved.